Sunday, June 6, 2010

A big boy!

After trying 3 times Trent is now potty trained! It is mostly my fault that it took 3 times, I was just being lazy and gave up after half a day. This time we stuck with it, he was so ready. He never liked staying in a poopy diaper, and I would catch him every now and then trying to get on the toilet in our home and others. I think he has the cutest little body, and wearing his big boy underwear makes him even more adorable. After he seemed to have it down, I told him I would take him to buy a toy at Target. He is really into Toy Story, Diego, and Cars. So he picked out this cute racer car with Woody in it. Yeah for Trenton

4 comments:

edandbrooke said...

Goooo Trent! He is so adorable. I wish we lived closer. Maybe he could teach Brigg a thing or two into the toilet. Love You Guys.

Josh and Erika Thorne Family said...

YAaaaay for Trenton!!! Will he come and teach Teagan for me now, please?!?!?!?!

Melly said...

That is always such a GREAT day! Congrats big guy!

Jacobson Five said...

We have been struggling forever with Noah and finally the other day I told him if he pees his pants then he doesn't get to wear pants. He peed and I wouldn't let him put new pants on. It seems to have worked, we'll see.