My dear friend has picked up the hobby of photography and offered to take some pictures of the kids. Oquirrh Lake is so perfect for just that. The lake reminds me of the beach, I love it. I thought the pictures turned out so good, I love how she caught them just being kids. Here are some of my favorites:
They are too cute! Can't believe how big Trent is and Mckay and his two missing teeth! We love them all so much! Love Maddy's new hair cut! WE MISS YOU GUYS!
4 comments:
They are too cute! Can't believe how big Trent is and Mckay and his two missing teeth! We love them all so much! Love Maddy's new hair cut! WE MISS YOU GUYS!
Awesome pictures. She did a great job capturing their sweet little personalities. The kids are soooo cute, and I love your pregnant belly pics too.
SO CUTE! I want to see more of you and your cute tummy!
Those are darling, Kristin! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment