Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Time to catch up!

Our Apple has been in a box for the last two months while we are renting month to month waiting for our short sell house to go through. Uggghh! Can I just say that short sales are lame! I asked Chris to please get it out of the box, and let me just say.... it is so nice to be back. I have missed blogging, so now it is time to catch up. Let's begin with Mckay's Birthday party!

On the day of McKay's birthday his teacher invited us to come to class before lunch and share stories about McKay and then let him pass out a treat to his classmates. We also surprised him with a happy meal to eat at lunch time. We do birthday parties every other year, and Madison and McKay wanted it to be at Boondocks. (McKay Jan 13th, Madison Jan 14th) So Chris and I took on the challenge of 8 friends plus our own kiddos. Here are a few pictures from McKay'sLightning McQueen birthday party!


1 comment:

Melly said...

Lots of fun stuff happening at your place. I missed you blogging too. ;) We are pulling for your house to go through as well. It will be worth the wait!