I had the privilege of going back home to Orange County for four days( WITHOUT KIDS, YES!) for my brother's blessing of their new baby Grey. Savannah got to be my little ball and chain for the trip which I didn't mind at all. Spending time with my family is always fun. We went to LA for some shopping, spent a day at the beach, time at the pool, Balboa Island, and a special day at church for the blessing of Grey. I am so grateful for my brother and sister. We enjoy each other very much and always have a great time. I so wish I could be closer to them. I will always be a California girl at heart, and hope to someday be back there. Perhaps, the thing I enjoyed most though was having some "me" time with some peace and quiet. Ahhhhhh.
My brother Stephen caught some great shots with his new camera at the beach.
1 comment:
That California glow hasn't left you. :)
Post a Comment