Saturday, November 22, 2008

Finally....

I went to see Twilight!!!!! Can I just tell you that I am on cloud nine. It ended and left me with wanting more. I can't believe we have to wait at least a year to see the next one. I hate to admit it, but I can't get it out of my head, and want to go see it again and again. In Erica's words, I am so twitterpated. I almost bought a 25 dollar t-shirt at the theater, pathetic. I forgot to bring my camera so I could remember the night with the girls, so sad. The only charcacter that I thought was out of place and not like I imagined was Jacob. Everyone else was right on, Bella and Edward were perfection. But can we please get a trim on those eyebrows? A big thank you to Chris who watched the kids for me during the big game (huge sacrifice on his part) P.S. Does anyone know where I can find a reasonable priced Twilight t-shirt?

4 comments:

Cook Family said...

Yes--I loved it, too. I get to go again next week for my b-day. Can't wait! I felt the same about Jacob, too.

Anniebananie said...

I am jealous! Can't wait to see it myself!

The Haley Family said...

I haven't seen it yet...you know here in no-where-ville, it isn't even playing! Maybe soon! Glad you liked it, I have heard very mixed reviews.

Michelle said...

Ebay!!! My mom has a really cute one there. Just check online.