Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hoffmann happenings

I surprised Chris with a special date, The Forgotten Carols. Unfortunately he struggled with it. This man does not care much for plays or musicals. This is some of his humor for ya. He said," The Forgotten Carols, a night that I can't remember." "The Forgotten Carols......Must be forgotten!"
Yep he can't remember because he slept through part of it, I on the other hand was soaking it in and truly felt the spirit of the music. It is the perfect musical for reflecting on our Savior and all that he has done for us. Many tears were shed. I guess in the future I'll stick with my girlfriends for these type of events.
Madison's first ballet class.
Her cute twin friends who she would have attached at her hip if she could. I love them in their pink, so girly.
She enjoyed it so much, she keeps asking me, "Mom we need to go to ballet class tonight!"
Trent putting shoes in the dryer.
As you can tell, he's pretty proud of himself. P.S. You have to check out this blog, this woman is so talented, I love the way she decorates for the holidays. So classy. http://creationsfrommyheart.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Anon said...

That sounds like something Bruce would do to:)

Steve and Lauren said...

don't tell me your tree is fake?????? if that's the case then it needs to be garage saled in the spring!!!!!

The Loves said...

Josh took me to the Forgotten Carols once. We haven't been back. It was similiar to your date. I loved it, bought the CD and book and listen to it alot, Josh slept and did forget them. If you make it a girls date, count me in.