
I saw this idea in this months' Friend. Using the same technique as cutting out paper snowflakes, you can make snowflake shapes out of flour tortillas. Of course I love the fresh ones from Costco that you bake yourself. I also saw them at Walmart by the refridgerated Hispanic food. Using clean scissors cut designs on the folded tortilla and around the edges. Put small amount of oil in pan and fry till crisp. Put on a paper towels and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. These are so yummy, the kids thought it was fun to eat a big snowflake.

I have such fun memories of making gingerbread houses so I want to do the same for my kids even though I absolutely hate the mess it makes.

As part of my Christmas gift to my presidency I wanted to make a nice Christmas dinner for them and their spouses.

Menu:Tri-tip, mashed potatoes and gravy, yams, green beans with almonds and mushrooms, rolls with cran-raspberry butter, jello salad, and three pies for dessert. Pumpkin, Pecan, and Lemon.

We of course had to do a white elephant gift exchange. Had lots of laughs.
2 comments:
you are good! i am always impressed.
Wow you are so amazing. What a cute idea with the tortilla
Post a Comment