Madisons' favorite toy was her new stroller. Now I just have to keep reminding her to not run into the walls with it everyday.
Out of all the gifts McKay received this was his favorite. A little remote control car that was a stocking stuffer.
After Christmas was all said and done we wanted to get out of town for a much needed break, so we headed up to Park City and Heber. Here is some of the beautiful scenery.
Some Christmas gifts I made for friends and family. I feel like I am showing off, but I always enjoy seeing what other people create, so here are mine. The makeup bags were a hit. I forgot to take pictures of all the cute prints that I put together. This one is mine. And of coarse some cute little girl aprons to help mom in the kitchen.
2 comments:
I love that you show what you made. The make-up bag looks great and I love the aprons.
I love your creativity! Great job, and you are NOT showing off! Just sharing your talent! Send some my way!
Post a Comment