Thursday, January 1, 2009

8 years

This post is a little late because I have been crazy busy trying to get things done for the new year in primary. We celebrated on Dec. 30th and began the night with watching a DVD that my good friend helped me make of our last eight years together. Some of the pictures are below. Then we had dinner at Z tejas, I had the best New York strip I've ever eaten. I packed a little overnight bag and surprised Chris with a room at The Little America, we didn't have to go home! The kids were in good hands and we had a wonderful time together. Some of the pics are out of order and I am too lazy to fix them, oh well.

Mt. Vernon, VA, don't you love the overalls?


The infamous engagement picture



The London Eye
Whistler, Canada(4 mo. pregnant)

7 comments:

Josh and Erika Thorne Family said...

I loved all the pics of you and Chris! You guys are so cute. It's fun to see you "back-in-the-day"!
Happy anniversary

The Haley Family said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! Great pictures and it sounds like a fun celebration!!

Annelise said...

Wow! I loved those pictures.

Travis & Adrienne said...

It's so fun to see how you have changed through out your years of marriage. I remember seeing some of those pictures on your desk, way back when...when you worked at First Choice! Even now I find myself staring at them because they're absolutely gorgeous.

I dare say, you have always been drop dead gorgeous...but you seem to look more beautiful and glow more now. I have to wonder if it isn't because your beautiful children have come into your life. You seem so content and fulfilled. You're eyes radiate true happiness.

Families are wonderful. It's obvious you guys love one another. I hope your anniversary was perfect.

Happy 8th!

Alison said...

Wow! I bet your momma made your wedding dress didn't she?! I never did see your wedding pics. You are such a good lookin' pair! Congrats on 8 fun filled, hard workin'years.

edandbrooke said...

You are so cute, what a special night you planned. I need to be more like you! Chris is one lucky dude to have such a hotty for a wife. You are a lucky girl too, he is a stud.

edandbrooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.