Saturday, January 17, 2009

Going private

I received a comment from some random guy trying to sell me a cell phone on one of my posts. Well, that did it for me. I'm going to go private on the blog. Email me at kristinbhoffmann@yahoo.com if you want to be on my list of friends, or just put it in as a comment. Thanks!

8 comments:

Cook Family said...

Yes, I want to be on your list of friends! Have a great day!

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

I would love to receive an invite. I totally know how it goes with the weirdos out there. Urg. Why do they have to ruin everything?

Unknown said...

I hope you'll invite me!

Josh and Erika Thorne Family said...

count us in!

The Haley Family said...

Emailed you...

Meghann said...

me! i do!

Michelle said...

Keep me on as one of your stalkers...

Annelise said...

You know my email so you better invite me.