We celebrated McKay's 6th birthday and Madison's 4th birthday this week! They are 2 years and 1 day apart. Chris wanted them born on the same day, but I wanted them to have their own special birthdays always. They wanted these special cakes which I attempted and thought turned out alright for my firsts. The Barbie cake is an ice cream cake which was surprisingly easy to make. I can't believe I have a 6 and 4 year old! Weren't they darling babies!
Cute cakes. I can't wait to make girly cakes. My next birthday we have coming up will be a Mickey party. I have a cake pan for that one, so should be pretty easy (I've actually made it before).
6 comments:
Cute cakes. I can't wait to make girly cakes. My next birthday we have coming up will be a Mickey party. I have a cake pan for that one, so should be pretty easy (I've actually made it before).
You are so super talented!
What day is your daughters b-day? Jayce turned 4 on Jan.13th. You are so very talented--the cakes look great!
She turned 4 on Jan 14th! What a coincidence
That is so cool. I think our babies are close in age, too. Alexah is 17 months, born Aug. 4. What about your cutie guy?
Impressive! I need to decide what kind of cake I am making for Drew's 7th birthday next Monday!!!
Post a Comment