1 month ago
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Halloween finally came!
All month long my kids asked, "How many more days till Halloween?" So finally it arrived and boy were were they excited!
The cutest Peter Pan I've ever seen, Wendy, and a race car driver. (I tried to get McKay to dress up as Captain Hook, but he did not want to do it. Sniff, sniff.)
Preschoolers on parade
Singing a Halloween song to the proud parents

Madison wanted to wear her lady bug fairy costume that she wore to a summer fairy party to preschool. Of course mom's feelings were hurt that Madison didn't want to wear the Wendy costume that mom made, but mom was not in the mood for a battle. Pick your battles right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
at least she wore YOUR costume for trick or treating! I love themed family dress up, but for some reason, my kids won't do it...unless of course I'm willing to be a transformer. LOL!
Post a Comment