Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lost tooth


McKay and Madison were playing with Trent's blanket and out it came!( The blanket was in McKays' mouth) What an exciting event for the family, we all have been waiting for the little, loose guy to come out. McKay immediately made a few phone calls to his best pals, and grandparents to share the news. Before going to bed McKay tried to open the window for her to enter through. Hilarious! Chris also helped McKay to write a letter to the tooth fairy:

Dear tooth fairy,

Will you please double the payment for the tooth because of the bad economy?

Thank you, McKay



The tooth fairy(Chris) wrote a very nice note back:

McKay,

Congratulations on losing your first baby tooth. I will save it in the Tooth-Fairy Treasury forever.

You are now officially becoming a big boy with grown-up teeth. Remember that I only like teeth that are clean, brushed, and polished. The more nice things you say the more polished your teeth become and the more valuable they are to me in the Tooth Fairy Land. I will see you soon my darling... and your sister. Spend the money wisely.

Love, The Tooth Fairy

McKay received $1.50 for the tooth ( I guess she, I mean he understood the bad economy thing, and was very generous!)

3 comments:

Melly said...

Love IT !!!

edandbrooke said...

That is the funniest tooth fairy note I have ever seen. Love it. You guys are hilarious.

Takara said...

Whoa! A whole dollar fifty! Tell your tooth fairy to come visit our kids! Ha ha! Cute letter!