1 month ago
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Have to share....
If I ever discover something new and exciting I have to share the news. I learned of Curlformers from my friend, and had to give them a try. (Thanks Alison!) I feel that they are a great shortcut to perfect curled hair. Curlformers are a fun, easy way to curly hair instead of standing with a curling iron for 40 min. It is healthier for your hair and you can go and get your own at your nearest Sallys! (I sound like an infomercial) Here is a great website that will show you step by step how it is done: ironhttp://blackhair.about.com/od/toolsaccessories/ss/howtousecurlformers.htm

Cheeseball!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I totally want to run right out and get some! Have you tried them in your hair yet?
ha, I love it!!! I LOVE them!!! I like to do them in her hair wet at night!
Post a Comment