Monday, May 10, 2010

Joy

Part of experiencing true joy in life is being a mom. I am so grateful and privileged to be one. That is all I ever wanted to be. Chris and I were married two years before having children, and I would always nag him for a baby. We both wanted to have Chris finish school before starting a family, but I just couldn't wait to begin my role in life, a mother. Here are some moments that I have captured in the last couple weeks that brought me joy and laughs.


"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. To my child, you are the miracle of life."



Trenton falling asleep after a hard day of play. So precious.
Madison and Trent like to take out the pots and pans and both climb into the cupboard.
McKay digging a hole by the playhouse. I love his bum up in the air while he digs out the dirt.
This cracks me up. McKay layed out his clothes for the next day.
The sign is what makes it so funny. It is supposed to say: "Tomorrow's or today's clothes are:) I love the little pieces of duct tape. I usually hide all my tape because of the many pretend wrapped presents that are made.
My annual, gourmet, Mother's Day breakfast before church. You can guess right that all three ate it with me. I managed to get a few bites.

4 comments:

The Haley Family said...

Great pictures and happy mother's day!! Love your curl former hair too! :)

edandbrooke said...

Your kids do the funniest things. I love seeing it through your blog!

Michelle said...

I'm proud of you for taking the random photos and "capturing" your kids doing their cute, funny thing. I'm a huge fan of this. You're a great mom.

Takara said...

I love the cute, random stuff kids do. I love your hair too! I need some of those! HAppy Mother's Day!