Thursday, September 4, 2008

Daily dishes


Every day when I start unloading the dishwasher Trenton comes crawling over to help. He loves to play with the silverware and try to climb up on the dishwasher door while I unload the top.

5 comments:

The Haley Family said...

yeah...Kristin has a blog! I'll be checking back often!!

We have the same dishwasher issue at our house! Gotta love the help!

Janna said...

I wish I had that kind of help now-a-days!! Enjoy..they grow up too fast. So Cute!!

You are more than welcome to come check out my blog. Just click on my name and it will take you to it.

Shannon said...

Such a cutie. He must be really close to Carson's age. 10-11 months? Cute blog!

Unknown said...

Hooray for blogs. Love it

Cook Family said...

So you are living the same life as me! Every single morning, my 13 month old "helps" unload the dishwaher. How old is your little cutie guy?