a glimpse into our life
I am loving that you splurged. Don't tell your husband - but I say do that more often! ;) looks yummy. My kids would probably love that dinner too.
Wow! That boy doesn't mess around! He moves from nursing to baby back ribs! Smart little man. I'm impressed!
I love tony romas! I couldn't find your blog for some reason so I went and found it on facebook!
that is funny! We smoked some last week and Ella LOVED the meat...but I didn't let her suck on the bones...maybe next time!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am loving that you splurged. Don't tell your husband - but I say do that more often! ;) looks yummy. My kids would probably love that dinner too.
Wow! That boy doesn't mess around! He moves from nursing to baby back ribs! Smart little man. I'm impressed!
I love tony romas! I couldn't find your blog for some reason so I went and found it on facebook!
that is funny! We smoked some last week and Ella LOVED the meat...but I didn't let her suck on the bones...maybe next time!
Post a Comment