Friday, October 10, 2008

Teacher Appreciation Dinner




Every year we as a primary presidency we put on a special dinner for all the primary teachers. (our third one)This year we did a Fiesta theme. We have such a great time serving in this calling together. I love these women and they have become some of my best friends. This October will be our two year anniversary. We could not believe that we all showed up wearing brown, hilarious. This has happened in the past at church sometimes, whether it is a black skirt or some other clothing item that made us all match. We tease each other and say"Oh good, you received the memo."

6 comments:

Lauryn said...

Very cute! You put alot of work into that! Your primary teachers and kids are so blessed to have you 4 women working for them.

Janna said...

I just realized that I was leaving comments as Lauryn, but it was janna.

Cook Family said...

Kristen--you are absolutely stunning! Where exactly do you live now? Are you guys still in school(wondering cause of BYU pics)

Cook Family said...

sorry--I spelled wrong. KRISTIN, right? Sorry about that!

Michelle said...

It was a GREAT night thanks to you, Kristin! This is a great photo, by the way. And YOU do look stunning, Kristin... always.

Cook Family said...

My e-mail address is jo.jer@hotmail.com. Jer's sister lives in South Jordan, they live on Caribou Circle near the new temple. What is your e-mail?