Friday, October 31, 2008

Our Halloween

A week before Halloween we got to dress up for the ward Trunk or Treat. The Activity commitee did a great job, lots of fun games for the kids and a potluck chili cook off. I had the best white bean chili made by Jennifer Elison!!
Jace, our next door neighbor tagged along.
Corella Devil and her little dalmation
I bought some stencils from Harmons this year to try something new for our pumkins.
How do you think they turned out?
Madison wanted to be Cinderella for Halloween, how original right? I found the dress along with the cheerleader costume(which I really wanted her to be) at Kid to Kid, a consignment store. I spent 24$ for three costumes, McKay's superman included! I don't like to spend a lot of money on Halloween costumes when they only wear them one night. So I was excited about my great deals.
We went to watch McKay at his Halloween school parade. It's so fun to see all the kids in costume.

Madison and her twin friends, Brooklyn and Eli Bocchino. These three little girls love the Disney princesses. Princess Power!

No comments: