Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thank heaven for little girls

I love having a girl because you can do so many fun, girly things. I made this dress for Madison which took me about two months because we all know how busy we moms get. I know I am showing off, so please forgive me. I just love the way it turned out and had to post it. I used to sew for her here and there in the past, then pretty much burned myself out. I was dreading making this dress, but once I got into it I was liking it again.

4 comments:

Cook Family said...

The dress is absolutely darling! You are an so talented! Your little girls room is so cute.

edandbrooke said...

You go girl. Very cute Kristin!!!

The Haley Family said...

very impressive! I wish I could sew like that! congrats, now I want one!!

Michelle said...

I can't believe you made this dress!!! Actually, I can. You have every reason in the world to "show off". That's something to be proud of, girl!!!