Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My 1sts' 1st day of 1st grade!

I know many of you out there have been there and done that, but it is a milestone for us. Going to school ALL day (YES!) with the big kids and eating school lunch is a big step for our McKay! Can you believe school has started already though? Ya gotta love year round school, he'll be in for three weeks, then will have a three week break. He was so excited to wear his new school mascot t-shirt, go dragons!
Getting on the bus with the big kids at 8:05 in the morning. Ahhhhh! I am not looking forward to winter.

l

4 comments:

Takara said...

Yaaaay for McKay! All day school is so nice! He looks so cute and excited.

edandbrooke said...

He looks so cute and old. I can't believe how quickly time goes by.

Alison said...

I thought all day school was going to change my life and I was so shocked with how fast the day went by. Jack got home from his first day and said he was hungry for lunch...he hadn't realized he was at school all day. I hope McKay likes his teacher and all day school!

The Haley Family said...

School started already? That is cool! Kindergarten here is ALL day every day! Hooray! Cute pictures!!! We start on the 18th!