
One of our family's favorite smoothies to have is The Green Machine! I know that sounds unusual, but it is really yummy and full of nutritious goods. I also call it the Shrek Smoothie for my kids. I thought I would share the recipe so that you can enjoy it too, and fight off all those sicknesses out there.
1 C orange juice
6-8 oz. vanilla yogurt
1 frozen banana
1 heaping handful of fresh spinich
1 T agave nectar or honey
1 C ice
I know, I know, you are thinking spinich? I promise you cannot even taste it. You just have to try it. Just think, you are getting 3 servings of veggies and fruit in one smoothie! Enjoy!
I thought I would also give a shout out that Oprah posted the recipe for Serendipity's Frozen Hot Chocolate!
2 comments:
Yum, I am totally going to try this. It sounds so good!
sounds deeeeeeelicious! can't wait to serve it up!
Post a Comment