Friday, December 4, 2009

It's Christmas time!


Oh how I love this time of year, who doesn't? It truly is such a magical and special time. Family is one of the most special parts of it for me, especially these little guys. It is so fun to see the magic of Christmas through their eyes. I am so grateful to be their mother. Having a wonderful husband and the most perfect extended family are such a blessing in my life too. Most importantly I am so grateful for the Savior who's birth was of the most importance on this earth. I know Mary and Joseph went through many hardships to help get him here, and I am grateful to them. I can only imagine the spirit that was in that stable when Jesus was born, and the overwhelming feelings that Mary had being the mother of the Son of God. I know he came to earth to die for our sins and to be an example for us of how to live our lives and serve others. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!
Merry Christmas!

No comments: