Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas:round 2

A couple days after Christmas my mom and dad came up to Utah for a visit. Of course my mom showers the kids with fun things. The kids were so happy to do a little more present opening.
Grandpa doing the burrito wrap. Grandma made all three kids fun blankets with minky.
She also made McKay this cool vest.
Trenton received a darling matching jacket. I could not believe how well made they were. They looked so professional. I hope to be able to sew like her one day. Perfection.
We all paid a visit to Temple Square after gift opening. All I have to say is BRRRRR!
Chris' older brother Steve came for a visit with their kids as well. They all had a great time playing together.

1 comment:

Janna said...

Wow! What a talented mother. Know wonder you are so talented.