I know those are a little unusual names for a grandma and grandpa, but that is how they do it in Texas. We were so excited to have them come for a visit. We usually see them once a year. The first day they arrived the snowed dumped big time on Utah. It was fun for them to see how pretty it is after a fresh snowfall.

Decorating the gingerbread house.

On day #2 we headed to the luxorious Grand America Hotel to see the gingerbread house displays that were auctioned off for children with diabetes.

Grandpa Bill and Mama's favorite. It was a music box inspiration. Grandpa Bill doesn't look like he's from TX at all, does he?

My favorite; an Italian villa.
We also spent time doing a few other activities but I forgot the camera. We were able to see the holiday lights at Thankgiving Point, see The Magic Fish at the Childrens Theater, and see The Christmas Carol in 3D! I am so thankful for such special in-laws. They are wonderful people with hearts of gold!
2 comments:
You are so much fun. I love doing things with family.
How fun! I love Grandma and Grandpa time! I especially love the cowboy hat! Too cute!
Post a Comment