1 week ago
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Soldier Hollow
I can't believe that we have lived here for 9 years and have never been to Soldier Hollow. It was a blast! I was really nervous that it would be frigid cold, but the weather was not bad at all! My dad was able to come with us while mom stayed home with Trenton.
For those who have never been, there is a cable that you hook your leash to that pulls you up the hill.
Grandpa the robber and McKay
I thought Madison looked so cute in all of her snow gear. A little snow bunny.
The handsome hubby being towed up the hill. (We tried to get a picture of us coming down the hill but it did not turn out.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yea, we sled at a golf course the sledding is great but man the walk back up is killer. :)
We have always wanted to try that too. Was it scary? Do you get going really fast? We know someone who broke her back there, so it has kind of scared us away. Let me know how it was.
never been there, but I might go now!!!!! looks like you had a blast!
Isn't this just the funnest??? This used to be our New Year's Day tradition at S.H. until this year. We were just too tired to get up and go. We LOVE Soldier Hollow! Looks like you had a blast.
Post a Comment