Saturday, January 23, 2010

Eastlake Skate Night

Eastlake Elementary was invited for a free night of skating! How could we not take advantage of that? Students were allowed to bring their razors. This was a night filled with lots of fun. I even got in on the action. It brought back memories of when I used to go to skate nights in elementary school. There's something about freely skating to some loud, fun music. After a couple hours of taking these pictures, the rink was packed. It was a blast!




Trent was so cute going around the rink on his spider man scooter. He loved it.
Some of our friends. Awwww.

2 comments:

The Loves said...

How fun! We've been off track and I didn't even know it was skate night! we will have to catch the next one!

Alison said...

Seriously! Skateway was the BOMB! Did you ever go? It was the best way to meet boys and you could slow skate together to "Crazy For You" or "Forever Young" This has made me take a walk down memory lane!