I'm sorry to bore you with more birthdays pictures. January is birthday month for us. McKay's is on the 13th, and Madison's is on the 14th. They are 2 years and 1 day apart. I really struggle with their birthdays, they were just showered with gifts for Christmas!! Seriously? How many presents does a kid need? Even though we just celebrated Christmas, I try to make their birthdays special. Every other year we do a party, so no parties this year.

I would have loved to make them really cute birthday cakes, but I was not motivated this year.


Madison giving a morning BYU cheerleader birthday shout out!( As you can tell by her face, she was a little scared.)

McKay was very kind to share his school birthday crown with Madison.

I invited her twin friends over right after tumbling to watch her open her gifts.
1 comment:
Cute birthday pictures!
Post a Comment