I just finished this skirt for a special little girls' birthday present. I think the fabric is to die for! It is Love by Amy Butler (Annie). As I have mentioned in the past I go to LA every once in awhile when I go home. One of the main stops is the fabric store, Michael Lavines. They have every fabric that you can imagine and all the darling prints you see at the boutique fabric stores here in Utah. Instead of paying 9-11$ a yard, I only pay 6$! What a great deal right! So of course I have to stock up a little bit. I love this fabric so much I am going to make a frilly apron for me out of it, and I can't wait!
1 month ago
5 comments:
Oh my word I love that. Annies sister is giving my sewing lessons and I cannot wait until I can make something that cute!
Oh my gosh! I just bought that exact fabric (both of them) to make flowers! We have good taste.
LOVE it--good for you, can't wait to see your apron!
i would love to know where in LA so I can take an adventure on my next trip home!
Kristin,
It turned out so cute! Love it!
Post a Comment