The set table before our Valentine breakfast. The kids were excited to dig into their marshmellow, heart shaped pops.
A few side notes: A. Chris was so thoughtful and very creative with his Valentine, but I'm not telling. He,he. B. My sister gave birth to a baby boy today! Now that is some real love!
You really are the cutest mom! I love how you treat your family to a special meal for holidays (and other times I'm sure). And, you always have the cutest table decorations! You're great!
Love the cute table! You are so creative! You'll have to spill the beans about your valentine from Chris so I can tell my husband. He didn't do so hot...
4 comments:
You really are the cutest mom! I love how you treat your family to a special meal for holidays (and other times I'm sure). And, you always have the cutest table decorations! You're great!
Kristin you are a fun mom!
Love You!
Love the cute table! You are so creative! You'll have to spill the beans about your valentine from Chris so I can tell my husband. He didn't do so hot...
It was Valentines' day...we just skipped it this year. oops.
Post a Comment