1 week ago
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Easter Break Utah Style
What a great way to start easter break: Snow! Seriously? Can we just have some nice, warm spring weather already? Sheesh!
We built a snowman and used our new snowman kit. Isn't he cute?
After all of our hard work we found some clean, fresh snow and made snow cones! The kids just love these!
The next day we tried out bowling. Madison was about done after her 6th turn. I continued the game for her. I am not very good at bowling, I'm so bad that I scored for the family team next to us. I went to roll my ball and it wouldn't come off my hand till it was above my head. It flew into the next lane and I knocked the rest of their pins down for them! I apologized, but could tell they were ticked. I felt pretty stupid.
McKay really enjoyed the game. He is competitive just like his dad. Here's another funny one for ya: Trent tried to pick up a ball while Chris was assisting McKay with a few pointers. Trent dropped the ball and it rolled two lanes over. Chris ran to get it into the lane and slipped and fell on him bum into the gutter. I'm sure the neighboring teams were anxious for us to leave.
These yogurt parfaits that were part of our easter breakfast looked so pretty, I had to take a pic.
After the 3rd session of GC the kids finally were able to participate in the much anticipated Easter egg hunt. Trent loved it!
McKay was a little to good at it. Shouldn't there be leaves on that tree?
Isn't is great that we had to wear coats on Easter Sunday? It snowed overnight, but by noon it was gone. Thank goodness. Enough with the snow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love how McKay is resting on the snowman's shoulder. Like their old pals. You do fun stuff together as a family. You and Chris are such great parents.
Haha. I love that bowling story.
Post a Comment