I am letting the secret out! I have a bun in the oven! That means 4 kids! Ahhhh! I am nervous, but very excited to have a baby around again. Mckay is 7, Madison is 5 and Trent is 2 1/2. I think I am 8 weeks, so that will put my delivery date at the end of Oct. or beginning of Nov. That's pretty good spacing between the kiddos, don't you agree? I really dislike my 1st trimesters, a lot of morning sickness and tiredness. I feel like I am barely keeping my head above water with everything I have to do. I am trying to do as little as possible and just take it easy. It will all be worth it in the end when I get to hold that precious angel in my arms. If any of you out there have any tips for me on having four children, send them my way, I am going to need them!

Me in a couple weeks! Seriously!
10 comments:
congrats! I think 4 is fun (and crazy).
Congratulations! I am happy FOUR you!
Very exciting....u will find that once you have three four is just one more...:) So excited for you!
How exciting!!! Congratulations. I don't think 4 will be a huge adjustment from 3? But what do I know :)! As for the morning sickness, I'M SO SORRY. I feel for you and hope you get some relief soon.
YAAAYY!! Comgrats. You'll love it :)))
Congratulations!!!!!! How exciting!!! Four isn't so bad and your spacing is great! When Ella was born Morley was 8, Drew 5, Brayden was 3. You'll do great!
Congratulations! :)
congratulations Kristin. what fun news. and lucky baby to have such a wonderful mom.
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!!! I feel AWFUL my first trimesters, too!!! I think you'll do fabulous with four because you've already adjusted to having a handful of kiddos so I think it will come naturallly after the new born stage. The new born stage for me is busy and exhausting but everyone is different. You are awesome and will do GREAT! Congrats!
Yes, 4 is really no different then 3, except maybe a bit more expensive. You'll do great, you are just one of those people who were born to be a mama.
Hope you start feeling better soon.
Post a Comment