Here are some projects I've completed in the last 2 months that I am really excited about! I love to sew in my free time. I know I am a dork!

Slippers for my niece's birthday

Outfit #1 for Madison

I found these flowers made out of fleece in LA and turned them into hair clips to go with her orange skirt

A onesie for my friends' new baby boy

Outfit #2 for Madison

Darling flowers made out of felt for Madison's hair. They are so easy to make. Here is the tutorial:
http://www.oneshetwoshe.com/search/label/Hair%20Accessories
Remember I can do custom orders for anyone that is interested!!
3 comments:
SEW cute! :) Send me the link for that skirt style again or just give me the gist of it. Love it!!
Wow, you are very talented. Super cute outfits!!!
I'm going to have to give those felt flowers a try. I need to find new ideas for Sydneys hair.
Someday maybe I'll have to pay you to make Sydney one of those cute outfits as well. You are very talented!
Post a Comment