1 month ago
Friday, March 19, 2010
Special delivery!
There is nothing like receiving a package from Grandma and Grandpa! The kids were so thrilled with this special delivery. Inside they discovered many fun things. The most special part about it were some leather pouches handmade by Grandpa Bill. The detail on them was very impressive. I know that there was a lot of love and work put into each one. Not only did my kids receive one, but all the other 24 grandkids had one made special for them too!



The leather coat Madison is wearing is one that Chris wore as a child. It has that Davy Crockett look to it, doesn't it? (Please ignore the bed head hair on my kids, I was not in the mood that day.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun!!! Madison's outfit in the last picture is ADORABLE! I love your skirt styles!!
It's just like Christmas! Packages are awesome!
What cool pouches. That is so thoughtful. Go grandpa Bill!
Post a Comment