Over the weekend I participated in the Lake to Lake Relay in St.George! It is 50 miles from Gunlock Reservoir to Sand Hollow Reservoir. There are 5 on a team and each had two legs. Anne, Kelli, Laura, Lindsey, and myself made up the Sole Sisters team! My first leg was 5.34, and two hours later my second leg was 4.4. We had a blast! (I apologize for the small pics, I had to copy the images from Anne's blog)

Before the race

My first leg


Laura

Anne and Lindsey exchanging

Kelli

Lindsey

Waiting to do my second leg.

Anne and I have known each other since we were little girls.

Anne running "The Dirty Climber" leg. A lot of uphill on a dirt road. She rocked it!

Our finishing time. Not bad! We finished in 15th place out of all the women teams(there were 30), and then came in 65th place out of all the teams that participated( there were 80).

The end of the race with our medals

Sand Hollow
5 comments:
WOW! You are amazing! I am very impressed with your time!
So cool! Good job! You're an inspiration to me. I'm gonna try a 10k this summer. We'll see how it goes... Have you heard about the triathlon at the U of U? Have you ever done one of those?
Way to go! Looking good :)
You go girl, I've always wanted to do a race. Good for you!
Love Sand Hollow! We've been 4-wheelin' up there. The dirt is so red! And the scenery is epic! I'm glad you girls had a good time!
Post a Comment