A couple weeks ago my neighborhood babysitter knocked on my door asking me to buy a cookbook to support her school choir. Of course I felt obligated and bought one for 10$. I made this pizza and it was way good! Easy to make too! So good I had to share and pass on the recipe!
1 1/4 C cooked and cut chicken breast
1 Boboli pizza crust
1 can marinated artichoke hearts chopped
1/2 C shredded parmesan cheese
2 heaping serving spoons mayonnaise
3 green onions finely chopped
6 oz. shredded monterey jack cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix artichokes, mayonnaise, and parmesan cheese together. Spread on pizza crust to within 1 inch of edge. Top with green onions. Sprinkle about 1/3 of monterey jack cheese. Place chicken and remainder of cheese on top. Place in oven for 10 min. till melted and hot.
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment