So what's the latest news around the Hoffmann house? Well, I'm having a baby in two weeks, and we sold our house! I can't believe it! It has been on the market since February, and I thought this day would never come. A family looked at it Tuesday night, and made an offer Wed. morning. We close on Nov. 24th.
I am going to miss this house, I have really enjoyed it and still think it is a pretty cute house. It has been our first home. So why are we moving you ask? There are many reasons. The house is 12 years old, so it is time to renovate or find something newer. Chris would like an office upstairs as well, he hates working in the basement where it is cold, not good lighting, and an ugly view to what looks like the inside of a metal garbage can. A handful of neighbors do not care for their yard or property, and it gets old looking at it every day. We love the ward, the school, the temple, etc. so we are going to try to stay in the area. I am excited to go house hunting and see what we can find. Let the hunt begin!
3 comments:
Hooray! I think it was Annie telling me that you had been trying to sell your house. Congratulations! How fun to house shop! But even more fun is having a baby in a few weeks. It's a girl, right? Ahhh, baby girls are the best :) Good luck on everything. I'll be anxious to hear all about it!
You know we have all these houses right here!!! No need to go far! Congrats I know how much you have been looking forward to that! No stress with the move and baby comming right!! :) I would love to help out any time.
Congrats on the sale of your home and the coming baby!! There are several homes in my neighborhood for sale...but I'm sure you know that already. I can see 4 of them from my house.
Post a Comment