(some of these pictures are blurry, they were taken with an I phone) Love these little bird legs! My cute friend put this in my yard to surprise me when I arrived home from the hospital.
Congratulations, Kristin!!! I'm sure you are in baby bliss. She's beautiful!! I can't believe how much she looks like Madison. All your kids look alike- it's amazing! So happy for you. :)
Oh Wow!!! She is gorgeous! I agree that she looks just like your other kids. I hope you are all doing well. There's nothing better than a new baby in the house to love. (especially when it's a girl !!!!)
6 comments:
Congratulations, Kristin!!! I'm sure you are in baby bliss. She's beautiful!! I can't believe how much she looks like Madison. All your kids look alike- it's amazing! So happy for you. :)
Oh Wow!!! She is gorgeous! I agree that she looks just like your other kids. I hope you are all doing well. There's nothing better than a new baby in the house to love. (especially when it's a girl !!!!)
She is beautiful and looks so much like your other kiddos! Congratulations!!!
So Happy For You! I'm glad you posted pictures already! She's a pretty girl...just like you! Congratulations!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! What a beautiful little angel.
What a cute little girl! Can't wait to meet her!:) Hope you guys are doing good!
Post a Comment