Thursday, March 26, 2009

This one's for grandma and grandpa.....

These pictures make me smile, and I thought the grandma's and grandpa's would appreciate them. I love having a blog for journaling, and for keeping our families in CA, and TX updated and in close touch.
The kids wanted to have a picnic in the backyard when it was warm a couple weeks ago. They love having a couple scoops of peanut butter as a snack. Trent received his immunizations and wasn't feeling the greatest for a couple days. I just put him on the couch to rest so he could be with the family. Snug as a bug on a couch?
After a trip to Costco, we take all the wipes and diapers out to get organized. The kids love to play with the big empty boxes and make castles, or houses out of them.
I don't know why Chris took this picture, but it is a regular scene at our house. We love to go to the library and get new books to read. I love a new, fun story just as much as the kids do.
Someone was either stuck, or having a little fun before sleepy time.

3 comments:

Cook Family said...

My parents in live in Oregon and look at my blog every day, too! I love seeing your cute little family, it makes me feel more in touch with you.

The Haley Family said...

such cute pictures! My blog is my life journal for all of our family too! So precious!

CHH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.