1 month ago
Monday, March 2, 2009
What I've been up to
Here are some of my sewing projects that have kept me busy and not focused on the depressing winter season. BYU pajama bottoms for McKay and a new, fun bag for me! I have my sewing station set up in my basement with our small TV. I go down whenever I have time and sew away while watching a show. If anyone is looking for a new challenge, pajama bottoms are the easiest thing to sew in my opinion. I would be happy to lend my patterns!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Kristin, I LOVE your bag. After I left your house Saturday Olivia informed me I needed to make one. I think I will for my sisters bday! Too cute, you did a great job.
You are one amazing woman--I love the bag and the BYU bottoms!
your bag is gorgeous! You never cease to amaze me! Great job!!
Eddie thinks the BYU PJ bottoms are the coolest pants ever. Cute Bag! Why didn't I get any of the sewing talent. Your Awesome!!!
That is such a cute bag! How are you guys doing? Your family looks so cute - as always. :)
Post a Comment