Friday night we decorated easter eggs.
Decorating Trenton
Trent would slam dunk the eggs and splash us all with dye.
After feasting on words from the prophet and apostles we sat down for an Easter feast. Some of my favorite talks given were Elder Holland's, Elder Scott's, and Elder Eyring's. I love conference, and feeling the spirit of those amazing, elect men.
I thought the table was fun and festive.
My parents came up for conference and some business. My dad is such a fun Grandpa, he let the kids decorate him with playdough. McKay wanted a turn too.
4 comments:
How fun! You're awesome.
I love your ideas for festives meals! Love the play dough faces and the egg coloring! Your kiddos are so cute!
Oh my gosh! That is hilarious. What an awesome grandpa. My granddad use to let us put makeup on him. It seems like Trenton is happy no matter what. Cute table decorations!
what a fun Grandpa! So cute! I may be copying your Easter table decor. You are such a wonderful and fun mom!
Post a Comment