McKay came home from school yesterday, had a bowl of cereal and headed off to his room. I heard the closing and opening of his closet drawers. So I quietly sneaked to his bedroom door to see what in the world he was doing. I see every article of clothing the kid owns in organized piles on the floor. Kristin: "McKay what are you doing?" McKay:"I am organizing my clothes to see how many I have." I let him continue in his sorting, and left him alone. Here is a pic of the end result. I just think to myself, what in the world made him want to do this?
1 month ago
3 comments:
I love catching up with you on your blog. You are such an inspiration. Enjoy your free time...
What in the world made him do this? I'll tell you what.... he has two perfectionist parents. Hahaha. Ahhh the beginning of organizing... so sweet. He is so cute. Love the recycle pic. and love your family!
Love , Brooke
ok so I know where he gets it from--do you? That is a very fond memory I have of college is of YOU pulling everything out every Saturday to "see what you have" and clean and organize. LOVED it so much because I dream of being a "born-organized" person like you!
Post a Comment