While visiting in California one night, my sister put pink curlers in her daughter's hair before she went to bed. This brought back memories of when I was a little girl and slept in curlers. I slept in them often until I was in sixth grade. Unfortunately, I was born with hair like straw. Brooke told me she found the curlers at the dollar store! So off I went to find some for Madison. I was so excited to curl Madison's hair, as I was doing it I remembered a picture of me taken when I was her age! How ironic is that?

!
I am so excited that I rediscovered this. What a great time saver for doing hair in the morning. Take out the curlers and throw in a bow. Hello Annie!
3 comments:
That is so cute!
So adorable!!! I use to get made fun of because my hair was always so curly on Sundays.
oh my goodness...I totally remember the pink sponge curlers!! That is hilarious you could find the picture of you wearing them!! Love it!!
Post a Comment