Funny moment #2: I had just taken Trent out of the bath, put lotion and his jammies on moments before this happened. I had taken special care to close the bathroom door behind me so he wouldn't go back to see his big brother still in the tub. Within seconds Maddy went in to use the bathroom and let Trent back in. So, for the second time I dried him off, and put another pair of pajamas on. He was upset, but we had a good laugh. Note, after taking off his wet clothes he was mad he wasn't allowed to get back in the tub.
1 month ago
3 comments:
That is so funny. Sam has fallen in the bath a few times too.
Those boys are so funny. Kids are the best entertainment thanks for sharing. I love reading about your babies.
Love You
boys and trees!! Luckily...our branches are too far up for my boys to climb our big trees! I'm trying to avoid the ER...haven't been yet amazingly!!
Love the bath. I have caught my kids mid plunge several times!
Post a Comment