Monday, May 25, 2009

A day in Park City

Hmmmm. What to do for the holidays when your families live in other states? Get somewhat creative. So off to Park City we go. Our first stop was a visit to the McPolin farm. It was the perfect little hike to go learn a little history.

Sometimes I forget what a beautiful place Utah is.
This huge flag was displayed on the side of the barn. Pretty cool!
The most perfect climbing tree I've ever seen. Even I couldn't resist exploring. Boy would it be fun to have one of these in our backyard.
Mommy's turn!
After visiting the farm, we headed for the Park City Resort. I don't know why McKay and Madison wanted to try this out so bad when we have a trampoline right in our backyard? Madison loved doing flips.

Ooooo, ooooo, there's one last drop of snow cone left.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun day. We love the Park City adventure. And I'm impressed with your french braid!

Annelise said...

That picture of you up in the tree is so funny. I love the looks the kids are giving you.

The Haley Family said...

What a fun day! I never really thought UT was beautiful until I moved to Nebraska! :) Now I think it is gorgeous! We love AF canyon! We go there every summer when we visit family in Highland!

Love your hair too!