After dinner we headed to Annalise' house to play Rock Band. We really rocked!

Sunday morning Chris made me his traditional, famous "Mother's Day Breakfast." He carefully prepares this meal and puts a lot into presentation. It tastes really good too. I just had to take a picture because it is pretty impressive for a man who cooks two times a year. I really enjoyed the orange, mango smoothie!
As soon as I sat down to eat this meal made for a queen, I was surrounded by some monkeys who call me mom. Sadly I did not get to eat this gourmet breakfast in peace, the kids wanted to taste everything because it looked so delicious. I gladly shared knowing I would not be able to finish the generous portions. The four of us snarfed it all down. (Chris was in the bathroom getting ready for church which was in five minutes!)
The pretty flowers that graced my presence as I dined.
Since it is your day. I have something to say: Don't lift your head. Have breakfast in bed! Just take a look... You don't have to cook! I don't like to brag, But it's breakfast in a bag!
3 comments:
Very sweet! You were treated very well! The breakfast looks DELISH!!! I love the breakfast in a bag, very creative! You are a wonderful mother!!
Looks like the perfect weekend.
YOU look GREAT in all of your pics. I'm glad you got to visit your family and had such a wonderful Cali trip. Chris should give Jer tips on the breakfast in bed--it looked so yummy! You deserve it, you are a wonderful mother!
Post a Comment