Friday, September 4, 2009

How cute is that?

I have the sewing bug again and have challenged myself with a few projects. I thought this pattern was adorable, and can't wait to make Madison another one for summer next year. If I had the money I would be making one of these for every little girl I know. They are so easy to make.
Sometimes this fabric reminds me of eukaryote cells. He,he.
Now to dress her up in it! How cute is that?
A couple of my friends have made many of these applique shirts and I always wanted to try it. I thought this was the perfect opportunity. I love the flowers growing up the shirt with the wooden buttons.
A purse I made and donated to the silent auction for the school.
It is a little of a challenge to find cute flannel, unless you want to pay 12 dollars a yard. So this is as cute as it gets. This is going to be a nightgown for Madison.

This fabric I just love! Red is my favorite color. I am going to make a Sunday dress for Madison with it.

6 comments:

Cook Family said...

wow, you are so talented! I love all of your creations!

Anon said...

Kristin, you are amazingly talented! I love, love the skirt and the purse! You are so awesome!

carrie said...

looks great! I'm in the middle of a market skirt right now!

Melly said...

You've got some mad sewing skills girl. I love it!

Takara said...

Sooo cute! I need to get the sewing bug. I've been trying to get it for 10 years! Maybe you're the inspiration I need. Thanks for the ideas! :)

The Haley Family said...

LOVE IT!!!!!! FYI...I'm totally copying the flower shirt! And...she could totally wear it this fall, the colors are perfect!