I finally finished Madison's dress. I thought I would try something different, so I made some bloomers to go underneath the dress. Doesn't she look happy to be wearing it! NOT! She did not want to cooperate in taking a picture.
My friend gave me an idea of selling outfits like the skirt and shirt I made for Madison in the "How cute is that?" post. I think I am going to give it a try and be a vendor at a boutique. I will make a few outfits to sell, but will also be able to do custom orders. You pick the fabric and size, and I'll make it for you! If anyone is interested just let me know!
7 comments:
It is to die for!!! So cute, it doesn't hurt that Madison is so pretty!! Love it!
Kristin, I just want a teeny tiny bit of your incredible talents!! I would pay top $ for all the cute things you create, seriously! Your Maddy is a lucky girl to have such a gifted momma :)
looks great! so cute.
Okay, I am your sister. Why don't have sewing talent? You should see what I sewed this week. It's a mess. You and mom would laugh. The outfil is adorable. Great work. Love U.
Oh my goodness, I LOVE IT! You are a wondeful seamstress!!! Did you follow a pattern? Her face is hilarious! I have to take pictures of the outfits I do on the ground because Ella won't stand still! Stinker! You should totally to a vendor! I'd think I'd so an Etsy shop if I had easier access to fabric stores!
i love this dress.... So cute!
so cute! you are so very talented!
Post a Comment