I just love the combination of peanut butter and bananas! Have you ever had a PB and banana sandwhich? If you haven't, you should give it a try. It was one of Elvis' favorite sandwiches. Growing up my mom would make us popsicles out of PB and bananas, and now I make them for my kids! They taste good, and are good for you!
6 bananas
1/3 C smooth PB
1-2 T milk (only use if having a difficult time getting all ingred. to blend)
2 T agave nectar or honey
Combine in blender
Pour into popsicle molds and freeze

4 comments:
yummy, yummy and your little boy is SO cute!
Ohhh! What a cute picture! I really want to try those! They look so good!
Good idea. Now I just have to get some popsicle molds. My kids would love this! Thanks!
Lauren and I just made these. She is so anxious for them to freeze. Thanks for the idea. You are amazing.
Post a Comment