1 month ago
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Open for business
Here they are! I came up with these outfits as some examples of what I can make and sell. I can do custom orders, you pick and pay for your own fabric which can range from 4$ a yard to 10$ a yard.(If you ever visit Material Girls, you will drool over all the darling fabrics there.) To make these outfits, it takes 1-1 1/2 yards. I can make any size from 6-12 mo. to 10 yr. By choosing your own fabric you can make an outfit to go with those cute shoes that nothing will match with, or have matching outfits for your daughters, or dress her in an adorable outfit that she can wear during any season, like 4th of July or Halloween! My fee is 20$ to create something your little girls will love! If you want to learn and make your own with my help, 10$.
$35.00, 6-12 mo.
$35.00, 12-18 mo.
$40.00, size 6
$25.00, 6-12 mo.
$15.00, 5T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Kristin, these are unbelievable cute!! GOOD FOR YOU!! :)
Wow Kristin that is a great deal! I would pay much more than $10 to have you teach me. Those are so adorable.
Love it, so cute! I can't wait to use my Timeless Treasures fabric! I love your ideas...into my idea file they go! Great job on the ric rac!!
Lucy just said, "I want a mom like her, she is so creative!" SO Funny! Very cute Kristin, good job. I want to buy the blue outfit for Lucy.
ADORABLE! I will definitely have to come down and visit you so you can teach me how to do this! My girls would love it!
Kristin,
You have been SEW busy! What darling outfits!!!! Love them all!
Post a Comment